Saturday, April 16, 2011

اكسسوار من معرض القاهرة الدولى Cairo International fair 2011

Although the weather was really hot today, Mom insisted on visiting the Fair as planed every year and at any

given fair :S. I complained but resistance was useless :D I was shocked it was really nice air conditioned Halls 

not like my past painful experiences with this place. 

What caches a girl's eyes is... accessories :D  ,"I took these photos of a partition at the fair, i talked to the 

owner "Mme. Hanan One

asked her to take some photos of the amazing accessory collection she has.

Here are some photos





The partition is in hall 2 walk to the left side from the entrance she's the only one with a huge collection of accessories :D that woman almost got me buying everything :p
P.S: the Fair is held in the conference halls next to Cairo Stadium.  

No comments:

Post a Comment